Chocolate-Filled Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
Six words…chocolate, filled, peanut, butter, sandwich, cookies. If that isn’t enough to tempt you to make these gorgeously golden little beauties, then maybe knowing the recipe is from Deb Perelman’s book will. I love, love, love her recipes (evidence here, here, and here) and this one is just wonderful! They take a little effort, but what wonderful things don’t?
I'm so happy you stopped by. I'm TiAn and this is my little corner of the world where I show off all of the things that bring me joy.
- Chicken Panini with Caramelized Shallots, Mozzarella, and Sun-Dried Tomato Spread + a GIVEAWAY!
- Pumpkin Spice Cake and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Chocolate-Filled Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- Spring Onion Noodle Soup with Lemon Sour Cream and Herbed Cheese Toast
- Chipotle Baked Chicken with Cilantro-Lime Rice
- Mexican Salad with Chicken and Creamy Lime-Avocado Dressing
- Raspberry, Lemon, and Poppy Seed Muffins
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Short Ribs With Couscous
- Slow Cooker Pork and Hominy Stew
- Raspberry Jam Pastry Squares
- Grilled Tomatillo Salsa
- Grilled Flank Steak with Corn Salad
- Mushroom-Swiss Turkey Burgers
- Prosciutto & Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Roasted Red Pepper and Steak Sandwiches
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Brown-Sugar Pound Cupcakes with Brown-Butter Glaze
- White Wine Ravioli
- Fresh Tomatillo Salsa
- Pasta with Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce